Seeking Repair for Bose 1801 (Tallahassee to Atlanta)

I’ve got a very well kept Bose 1801 amp that I’d like to get checked over and recapped if necessary. It has what appears to be a 60hz hum, likely from the y in unshielded 1/4in inputs. I have some skill, but not enough to DIY and possibly blow up a cherry amp. 
I’m located between Tallahassee FL and Atlanta GA and make regular trips to both. Tallahassee is much closer though. I’m hoping someone here might have a recommendation for a good technician that might be able to service this beast. Shipping is not an option, it’s way too heavy and precious. 

proceeed

Thanks for the recommendation for diyaudio. I’ve done some basic tests and it’s definitely related to the input jacks and possibly the hot power wire. But messing around inside that amp scares me 😂. 

Usually you trace signal path from driving section down to the output with either oscilloscope or headphones with split wires

I don't recommend any repair shops in your area which I'd put as somewhere around Albany. I grew up in Leesburg, home of Luke Bryan and Phillip Phillips but I never heard of them before I moved to Michigan 20 years ago.