LessLoss Firewall for Loudspeakers

I just read the 6 moons review of the LessLoss firewall for Loudspeakers, interested if anyone has tried it yet and what is your opinion. 

whites

Any of you guys enjoying Lessloss C-Marc cables/cords?

Impressions? Thoughts?

Happy Listening!

I removed the Lessloss Firewall for Loudspeakers (which were terrific) based on Jeff of Silversmith's recommendation for Fidelium speaker cables. I need to experiment with putting them back on, which the notion of ever crawling around speaker cables gives me a headache, backache, brain cramp, etc. But I will try them because I cannot understand the physics effect with or without them it; only the subjective aesthetic if auditory absorption by the appendages on the sides of my cranium -- or, stated differently, they will sound to my ears better or worse.

Has anyone measured their speakers with pjnk noise before and after these were inserted to see if freq response is affected?  Any further insights?  

Hi guys, I have very expensive silver Gryphon SC in my system but paired with my Thiel CS 3.7s speakers it's a little too much on the bright side.

Would the Firewall tame the brightness in the trebel region ?

Looking for ways of not having to change SC therefore Leesloss tweaks might be an option.

I will also say that this is my 2nd purchase (Aqua LaVoce S3 was the first) from Atelier 13 since last October and have found Constantin a pleasure to deal with.

Don't want to take this OT.  I bought a demo pair of Tri-Art Open speakers from Constantin last year.  He is a pleasure to deal with.

I also just bought a pair of the LessLoss from a seller on Audiomart,  We will see how it does with my 'vintage sound' system (Line Magnetic speakers, Line Magnetic preamp, Aric Audio Super 211 Amp, Lampizator TRP)  Looking forward to getting the LessLoss.