Uptone EtherRegen or Gigafoil v4???

I've read a great deal about both the EtherRegen and the Gigafoil v4.  Has anyone tried both of these units to compare?  
I've gone to a total streaming system now, and I'm wondering how it can get better than what I currently have.  What does something like these units do to enhance the sound?  Is it worth the $650 for either of these units?

calgarian5355
Agree with lalitk that Supra is big value for money on Ethernet cable front. I use them all over 

I use a Gigafoil. Not essential but good easy streaming tweak. More of an improvement with my old Naim setup for whatever reason than with my current totaldac setup 
No dropout issues 

Curious about ENO. As noted above, possible to pair with Gigafoil
On another thread, folks are raving about the ViaBlue cable and the ENO cable.  I wonder if replacing the short CAT7 run from the Gigafoil to the MSB Discrete DAC will actually make an audible difference.  The ViaBlue is about $100 and the ENO cable is $700.  Moreover, even if there is an audible difference, I wonder just how much of a difference there would/could be to justify forking over $700 for an Ethernet cable at the very end of the system?  Did you find that using a better than generic Ethernet cable actually made a difference in that short run?

I had the Eno and Gigafoil on hand at the same time and auditioned both extensively..In my system it was no contest, the Gigafoil made a PROFOUND difference as opposed to the ENO's VERY subtle difference. I sent the ENO back and have the GF, still very happy with it. I have it right before my Antipodes Server.