SAE Amplifier Channeler

I have several vintage SAE amplifiers. 2400, 2500, 2600 & A501.  Amazing specs but they've grown long in the tooth. I'm nostalgic beyond objectivity.  These days, all my gear is "everyday", no listening rooms or special occasions.  Is there a technician out there that can still breathe everyday life back into this gear, or do I simply dump it on Ebay? Hard for me to let go of these 60# chunks of James Bongiorno audio history.  Thank you for your opinions, advice and therapy!
dryhero

Hi Guys.

First Post for me.

Im located down Under - Nz.

I have a SAE 2600 Amplifier that i have just aquired which isnt in too bad condition considering its age.

I have repaired and Tidied up a few Dri joins, Resistors and have it running quite nicely.

What i need a hand with is obtaining a Replacement VU Power Meter.

One of them is Open Circuit - and is not repairable, so im hoping possibly someone maybe able to point me in the direction of obtaining a replacement, secondhand or New Old Stock.

Those VU meters just look awesome.

I know im probably pushing my Luck with finding a replacement.. But you never know.

Any help would be massive.

Cheers:

Look on Ebay for SAE gear that is non functional and is being sold for parts. Use Google trying a variety of key words. Good luck.

Hi Lowrider.

Thanks for your reply. Yes - have been keeping a regular eye on Ebay and a few other Online Spares sites. no luck yet.

Will keep trying..

Cheers: