New to hifi... question about Lumin T2 and Roon

Hi, guys (and gals). I’m brand new to hifi. Just recently purchased a Lumin T2, Luxman 590axii, and Franco Serblin Essence speakers. I’m at the point in my life where I can finally afford to have a little bit of hifi fun. Always wanted to get into this area, just never had the space. Anyway, I’m hoping I made a good move with the equipment I put together. Everything is still brand new and I’m in the process of running my amp and streamer, 24/7.

Anyway, I’ve done a bunch of searching but haven’t found anything truly on point (although I’m sure I’ve just missed it). My question is how do I hook up my T2 to a Roon Nucleus (just ordered it)? Do I hook both devices up to my router or do I just hook up the Roon Nucleus and then USB connect to the T2?

Also, does it take a while to burn in the FS Essence speakers? They seem a bit "tight" right now and bass seems to be lacking. Since everything is brand new, I have no idea what might be causing this issue, other than all components need time to burn in and settle in.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Bill

mcdg

Congratulations on your purchases, those speakers look beautiful. I’m sure you’re going to have a lot of fun!

My speakers sounded like absolute CRAP for the first 100 hours or so, to the point I almost returned them.  You’ve got some really nice speaks, so resist all urges to judge them before they’ve matured.  Me?  I would’ve just got an Innuos Zen Mk3 and been done with it, but I have no patience with computers so there’s that.  Enjoy your awesome system!  You’ve clearly done your research and deserve the rich rewards you’re due.