What makes the biggest difference in sound quality?

When making changes or adding things to your system, what makes the bigger difference in sound quality on preamp‘s and power amps? Interconnects, speaker cables, power cords, or fuses?

128x128ted_denney
Post removed 

@STEAKster! I was going to respond to your comments, then I saw your OFFENSIVE and 100% IGNORANT username! I am 36 years VEGETARIAN, now VEGAN. I am also a HERMIT because I REFUSE to support our SATANIC SLAUGHTERhouse society. I also KNOW that many of you on this type of forum trend towards NARCISSISM, and DO NOT CARE. I'm also an ex-hockey player who still trains regularly, NOT one of those WIMPY liberal, commie girly-men vegans. I could have chosen to IGNORE this, and kept QUIET, but my CONSCIENCE will not allow that. 

I'm with AC and room as foundation. Of choice Ted gave, power cable>speaker cable>digital/IC> fuse

The first five things are the room.  Everything else you listed comes after that.

Let me clarify a little.  There are people who train themselves to hear past the room and only hear the equipment.  That's an amazing feat of ear/brain effort.  For everyone else, the room is the biggest thing, then speakers, then amp, then whatever.