New high end from Serbia? Auris audio

Has anyone heard of Auris audio? I had a chance to listen to their latest tube integrated 
Fortissimo. I was very impressed. It was paired with their own Auris Poison 4 speakers. Both the amp and speakers look very unconventional. 
The amp looks absolutely beautiful, massive front panel made of aluminium, huge transformers and tubes. Pictures don't do it justice, the amp looks much bigger and more elegant in real life. 
Fortissimo boasts impressive power at 100W per channel. I could certainly appreciate it with solid bass and
huge dynamics with massive sound stage. The sound enveloped the whole room and was very 3 dimensional. I could almost walk around the instruments. Vocals were equally amazing.
Has anyone had any experience with Auris and this particular amp? Not much information on this manufacturer on forums. Their asking price is rather steep for a relatively new and unknown company. Thoughts? 
ei001h
My contacts don't know much if anything about Auris, which surprises me given they are a smaller nation.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Just purchased Auris Fortissimo to drive my Audiovector r6 arrete decided not to go with Krell K 300 i check review at part time audiophile 

I heard this amp with multiple speakers. It is a work of art. How much did you pay for it ?