Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
Post removed 

@steakster

There’s the Nanoflux and a Nanoflux NCF.

If you’re asking about the regular Nanoflux, it’s a powerful, full sounding cable, that can give you the impression that you are adding a lower octave to your gear. It’s a fun sounding cable but as my system improved, it wasn’t refined enough.

Since it was released many years ago, I’ve experienced higher performing cables. I think the original Nanoflux is worth half it’s original asking price these days. It’s no longer competitive at its msrp, in my opinion.

I think the Audioquest Hurricane sounds like a lightweight Nanoflux and I compared both but preferred my Nanoflux. Nanoflux cable is a full, weighty, sounding cable but it is not state of the art with regard to focus and black backgrounds.

The Furutech Nanoflux NCF is also a very good power cable. It’s hard to describe outside of the context of other cables one uses as well as the type of outlet and if one is using an audiophile outlet with a particular metal plating.

For me, the Nanoflux to me sounds best into a copper outlet without rhodium or silver plating. I’m using a Cryo’d Hubbell so it’s unplated brass which means up to 90% copper (I don’t know specifically). But if one likes a faster sound and has plated outlets, the Nanoflux can deliver a very fast yet natural sound.

Implementation of the NCF connectors likely contributes to tight, punchy bass regardless of ancillary components.

Focus and black backgrounds are much improved in the NCF version. The NCF version is not as warm and is more transparent.

So the original Nanoflux is a more forgiving sounding cable, while the NCF version is more demanding of your other gear but can deliver higher performance.

Post removed 

Millercarbon,

I believe synergistic research uses ofc copper they charge crazy amounts for crappy conductors I don't even think they use OCC single Crystal wire and now there's something even better than the round OCC single Crystal and that's rectangular OCC single Crystal wire and Neotech is the only company that makes it.