Stirling Broadcast / BBC LS3/6

Hello, good people of Audigoone. I would like to hear Stirling Broadcast / BBC LS3/6. One dealer is in Kansas, another in Indiana. I am in New Hampshire. If you happen to know anyone in New England that has these and might be willing to let me hear them at their place, could you please ask them to contact me via this forum? if you have an opinion about these, esp. how they compare to B&W 805 D3s, please, post it. 
thank you in advance!
petar3

thanks. i assume you started at the corners. a butter knife is a good idea. I tried with a credit card but did not get anywhere. 

Near the corners, not in them. Then move a few inches and lift up a little more and so on. Take your time.

big_greg and chrisr, i am having difficulties locating appropriate stands. Resonant Woods which is in my state of NH is moving and will not be able to deliver for three months or so. Which stands do you use? thanks in advance, 

Petar,

I bought my LS3/6 pre-owned and they came with the stands.  There's no branding on them, so I'm not sure who made them.

I suggest reaching out to Gig Harbor Audio.  They will make custom stands.  That's where I got the stands for my Harbeths. 

Any stands made for Harbeth Super HL5 Plus should work, but there's a slight difference in size so they won't be the exact same dimensions as the base of the speakers.  I think the Stirlings are a hair smaller, but don't quote me on that, it might be the other way around. 

I recommend Skylan stands custom made to your dimensions.  I use Skylan stands for my LS3/6 and my Harbeth M40.1s.  Fill the legs about 2/3 full with rice, not lead shot or kitty litter.