The Audiophile Community Has a Problem: Part Deux The Saga Continues?

My original post was just to provoke some thought and to share an interesting article.

Some may have took it personal, your right to do so.

Others had an opinion and that was the idea, here is part 2 .

No comments about Sin as we are all guilty of being a part of the male anatomy from time to time (Pot meet kettle).

Hope this gets us all thinking and conversation continues.

Read the articles.

We need to be polite. Yes, audio breeds strong opinions, but that doesn’t give us the excuse to be rude or snide. One can disagree without argument and even suggest reasons why they disagree without becoming unpleasant.

Do you argue like this with co-workers when you disagree with something at work?

I can suggest a good therapist if that’s the case.

128x128jerryg123
Post removed 

@travelinjack, I’m sure you know that the one topic we have to avoid completely if we want to maintain civility on this forum is politics. If you don’t know that, I suggest you lurk a while until you learn the ropes.

@travelinjack How about you just don't bring it up.  If you do it what's to stop someone with different political beliefs from replying in kind.  Just don't do it.  It's not that hard.

The real audiophile community that exists on Audiogon has no problems.

Just bypass the Trolls. Lot of good stuff here that has nothing to do with politics.

I like it when I see political opinions. It helps me from waisting my time on the thread.