Down To The Crunch

OK, which one would you buy:

8c - Dutch & Dutch (dutchdutch.com) at $12,500 + $800 for the stands.

Or:

Kii Audio ::: at $16,995 + $1,795 for stands + $1995 for the controller.

Both are highly rated and comparable products, but at a $7,000 difference!

I appreciate your views and comments and I will count up the votes!

If we could please just keep it to the direct question. I’m not interested in other products on this thread (e.g., neither I’d buy this or that).

Thank you

128x128navyachts

If we could please just keep it to the direct question. I’m not interested in other products on this thread (e.g., neither I’d buy this or that).

It appears that we have several in here that aren’t adept at reading comprehension.

If it were me, I would go with the D&D, but it is probably hard to go wrong with either.  

I went down the path of digital actives a long time ago, and don't see myself going back to a traditional system anytime soon.

rego - over-the-top research and comments, thanks so much! With regards to Erin's Corners comment, he does say in the first few moments of the D&D video just "Buy It" no need to watch the video. As where in the Kii 3 video he does not say this.

Great comments by others too, thank you.

@navyachts, the Kii3 was ' evaluated ' after the D&D 8c @erin'saudiocorner.

I think the takeaway would be that the System Type ( cardioid ) works and that sound is still a subjective choice ... a direct comparison could help.

And I like my price comparison better.

Active Systems ( for home playback ) have not settled in as well as all the Active Monitor concept. Meridian Digital Systems did so at higher price.