The Big Misconception About Electricity

This vid goes quite a ways down the road to explaining why:

1)  Power cords make a not so subtle difference.

2) Cable elevators should not be looked at askance.

Regards, barts

128x128barts
Post removed 

US Senator goes on TV and says First Strike Nuclear attack on Russia is not off the table 🤦‍♂️

Our crazy Physics professor is not alone in this sobering warmongering. 

Not that anyone cares... but did I mention I have upgraded my AC cords and that all my audio/speaker wires are separated from one another, elevated and/or suspended? Did it all through 45+ years of practical experience, prior to viewing this interesting video...

BTW, I had understood Tesla was an Engineer not a Scientist (score one for the Practical Side)

I would caution all who read TEO_AUDIO's response's to not take the confusing hyperbole too seriously.  When a convoluted lecture starts out equating "Delta" to "Rate of Change" (that's like equating distance to speed) you should be justifiably skeptical of the validity of the rest.

cindyment

The thread was already derailed when i entered into it and correcting a point about Tesla,and the fact that the "electrical model" is a hypothesis only for sure, ( i even ask yuvi to end cluttering the thread) not an accepted one but a fringe hypothesis is one thing and saying that Tesla is not a scientist, which he was, studying 3 years physics at the university, and calling him falsely, to gain a point in a discussion, a "tinkerer" which he never was is the reason i spoke my mind...

Those who will read the thread will see how you said anything to transform this thread in a joke by not admitting you are wrong about insulting Tesla...

This thread is written .... Anybody can verify the way you transform it ALSO in a circus by volontary ignorance... You know perfectly well that Tesla was not a tinkerer if not you are an idiot....

Tesla was a scientist save for those ignorant of history.....

He lost the Nobel prize attributed wrongly to Marconi with 17 patents of Tesla, heavily back by Edison money.... This is the truth.... He was recognized after his death only the creator of radio by a tribunal ....

Sorry but truth matter...save for idiots....

By the way for those who dont understand history there was no engineer in electricity in the modern meaning of the world at the time where Tesla was studying physics and no need for them in crowd , electricity was a physicist domain mostly more than an engineereing matter at these times GUESS WHY?...Nobody needs an electrical engineer in most city of the world... The man who created the electrical industrial age of electricity being Tesla.... Only tinkerer like Edison touch it or physicist like Steinmetz or Tesla....