Thank you millercarbon

Early this year when I built my first M101 Supernova power cable I was really excited. At the time I had Nordost Odin2 to compare. Odin2 is incredibly fast and detailed power cable. One can wonder what the new Odin Gold does. Anyway, when I listened to Supernova I was not losing any speed or detail and yet I was getting bigger soundstage and more relaxed presentation. I have never imagined that I would be able to build a power cable competing with the best of the big brand. So MONEOONE was born. And this is where millercarbon comes in. Chuck was very skeptical about DIY and I needed someone like that to use the cables first and verify the quality. Chuck was so excited about the cables that he had to tell the world immediately what he heard. Fast forward, the first official review of M101 Supernova was published today.

Review

Chuck was spot on with his assessment of the cable performance and instrumental in helping me with starting the business. I will continue working with him in the future because his assessment is precise and his advice is honest and thorough to the best of his knowledge.

Thank you Chuck.

Ag insider logo xs@2xmoneoone

Way up towards the top of the page I posted review excerpts translated into English. Literally the first sentence of the review explains the name, that M101 is the Pinwheel Galaxy, etc. Literally every day around here is a reading comprehension test. Literally every day, total fail after total fail. Looking at the rest of what they post one can only say, no wonder.

Carbon,

Literally, like, um, you know are words that teenagers/ young adults major on that’s overtaken the English language. Um and you know are now rare to hear these days were as like can be used 7 times in one sentence. Literally can be used three times in one post🥸

I am literally dying of laughter. 🙉🙈🙊

Reminds me of junior high.

Chuck, you can't consider it a reading comprehension test when nothing is read.