Why has Virtual Systems Activity disappeared from the forum section?

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet... what am I missing?

128x128pdreher

Yes, I too contacted Tammy.  She said that it was a glitch in the system they were aware of and were working on.  But this was before the major website upgrade.  The problem remains.

I made a suggestion months ago that didn't a reply, perhaps you all have a viewpoint... add links to Virtual Systems right below posters usernames and avatars in each post. IMHO, knowing whether or not posters have their system up is often useful in digesting their post itself.

It would have the side benefit of increasing traffic on the systems pages.

Cheers,

Spencer

@sbank

I made a suggestion months ago that didn’t a reply, perhaps you all have a viewpoint... add links to Virtual Systems right below posters usernames and avatars in each post. IMHO, knowing whether or not posters have their system up is often useful in digesting their post itself.

It would have the side benefit of increasing traffic on the systems pages.

Excellent idea - would help call BS on many of the posters here who post and post their abject nonsense - they have no system, no record of any purchases on the site, no user feedback, no location disclosed ... just imposters who pollute with (unknown) agendas and no credibility, 40-50 posts per day, threadjacking, but only 'joined' 4-5 days ago