Merry Christmas to Me.....New tonearm on the way

I got back into vinyl in the very early 2000's. Great time for buying records after buying into the perfect sound forever in the 80's. Sometime later I bought my Teres 340, which was a far reach in my pocket. Since i spent all the $$$ on a good TT, I had to buy a temporary  tonearm. Enter the Origin Live Illustrious 3. However that was 12-14 yrs ago . The TT sounds so good that I just upgraded other parts of the system without thought to the tonearm.

I have been on the hunt for a tonearm for about 6 months now. I finally pulled the trigger on a TriPlanar Mk Vii which  was just updated to the latest specs. it should be here tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the final piece of a puzzle which has taken a long time.

That said, many tweaks have been done previously to the system and more to go. My system has never sounded better. But I suspect the TriPlanar will take it up even further. But I still great respect for the OL arms

128x128artemus_5

Congrats! no over the top crazy hyperbole from me. Just a happy Triplaner Mk7 owner for about 4 years now. Enjoy the music and the journey!

jim

Congrats on the Teres, a table that shoots far above its weight. Got my fingers crossed your new one is an improvement on the OL, a mighty fine arm in its own right.