Does Anyone Know What is Up with High Fidelity Cables?

Does anyone know what is going on with High Fidelity Cables?  Lately they have had several sales with big discounts and I ordered a cable on October 3, yet to be delivered.  I have never received any information of any type from them and they only occasionally respond to my order update requests with a revised delivery date which they then do not meet.  This has been going on for over 8 weeks now and I wonder what the issue is.  I am told it is machining problems but concerned that the big sales, false promises, and failure to deliver are indicative of more serious problems.  Any insights will be appreciated.  Thank you.

rlawry

Casey, You have treated me well in the past.

But now, I do not understand why someone cannot answer the phone, return a call or reply to emails after 2 weeks of daily calling for an order update.

ozzy

You know, I was in the medical device business for 40 years and had my own company for 20 years.  My customer service model was to contact customers regularly without their having to contact me, especially if an order were late.  I know this model has largely gone by the wayside with online info, emails, chat windows, and lean staffing, and it has become more difficult to obtain information like order status.  By no means is HFC unique regarding the complaints listed above but in my mind the old school customer service would benefit any company with regular customer communications, whatever "regular customer communications" comprises.

Post removed 
Post removed