Denafrips Price Increase

Starting Dec13  a sizeable price increase, Denafrips how much ?

holo springs went up $500: on the new  Holo springs May dac and  other models they may go up again after the new year , just a heads up I got notice in my email.

128x128audioman58

Unfortunately it is all a scam to make up for the loss during Covid shutdown.

Major companies are being fined and many companies are under government scrutiny and ready to explode. ELAC for example is offering a 25% off for most products that they raised the price price 2+ months ago. You still end up purchasing at same or more than before!  China stopped manufacturing over a year ago, So there is no reason for this. Even carriers are taking advantage of this and is all a scam. The key to solving all of this is not to buy anything and then everything will drop in price unless a priority to maintaining life.

I have 40 years of China export business and all of this a ploy to make an additional profit. I had visited China several times a year. My suppliers only shut down for 3 to 6 months a year and half ago. They are all electronic manufacturers.

So there is no excuse except to make up for those couple of months of loss revenue! Most suppliers are using this as an excuse to benefit for Covid and make additional dollars to improve margins!