Does Anyone Know What is Up with High Fidelity Cables?

Does anyone know what is going on with High Fidelity Cables?  Lately they have had several sales with big discounts and I ordered a cable on October 3, yet to be delivered.  I have never received any information of any type from them and they only occasionally respond to my order update requests with a revised delivery date which they then do not meet.  This has been going on for over 8 weeks now and I wonder what the issue is.  I am told it is machining problems but concerned that the big sales, false promises, and failure to deliver are indicative of more serious problems.  Any insights will be appreciated.  Thank you.

rlawry

I have waited for my orders all so. But they did arrive and very happy with them. Keep checking in with Casey good luck. 

Agree, no excuse for not replying about an order. But these are strange times which have never been experienced before.

Going back a year or more, Rick used to reply to my emails personally. When he introduced his new product line he told me to call him so he could give me a thorough explanation of the technology. I believe he's a standup guy and currently they're overwhelmed.

Good evening fellow magnet addicts!

@rlawry - Thank you for your support and understanding as we fulfilled your Reveal power cable order. I do hope the long lead times and lack of follow up does not deter you from future interest as we arrange our ducks back in a row. 

@lowrider57 - I'm with you, there is simply no excuse for not replying or confirming a customers order. If you (or anyone else reading this) have experienced a delay in response, please contact me directly here --> [email protected] I would be happy to share order updates and assist with any general questions one might have while navigating our ever-increasing product lines. 

While I am admittedly working through a bit of a backlog, I strive to be available in a timely manner for anyone who reaches out. No question or concern is too small, so please feel free to contact me at any time. 

Thank You!

Casey

214-614-7111