Does Anyone Know What is Up with High Fidelity Cables?

Does anyone know what is going on with High Fidelity Cables?  Lately they have had several sales with big discounts and I ordered a cable on October 3, yet to be delivered.  I have never received any information of any type from them and they only occasionally respond to my order update requests with a revised delivery date which they then do not meet.  This has been going on for over 8 weeks now and I wonder what the issue is.  I am told it is machining problems but concerned that the big sales, false promises, and failure to deliver are indicative of more serious problems.  Any insights will be appreciated.  Thank you.

rlawry
Post removed 

Yes, I agree that the holdup is non-beneficial to HFC but mostly on the backs of their customers.  After all, they have the use of our money since we paid when placing orders.  I just wonder why they held a big sale if they had not yet achieved a robust machining process to support the increased volume of orders.  Sounds like a recipe for disaster IMO.  Then again, perhaps it is something else they will not Reveal, pun intended.

I just wonder why they held a big sale if they had not yet achieved a robust machining process to support the increased volume of orders.

Probably because they needed the money. Many businesses are having problems right now. I hope you get your order soon. When you do, let them know about your dissatisfaction with their communications.

Well, I am also having concerns. I have left many phone messages and emails. No one ever returns the call or emails. Not a good sign.

I just wish they wouldn’t require the money up front. I will wait a little longer though to see if there is any type of reply before I invoke a refund.

ozzy

Post removed