Kal was right!

I drove about an hour today to listen to/audition a pair of the Perlisten S7t speakers; I was very intrigued by the review in Stereophile.  I brought along a bag of CDs to play along with a KT150 tube-based integrated (most likely the unit I would use to drive them here at home).

My pair will be delivered in the week.

I wasn't really in the market for new loudspeakers, but after hearing them with my amp and then with one the distributor used, I had pretty much no choice.

If you get the chance to listen I suggest you do.

rpeluso

In Michael Lavorgna’s review of the Technics SU-R1000, he loved the pairing with the Perlisten S7t speakers, which he’ll have a review of at a later date.

Have fun with your new acquisition. 👍

All the best,
Nonoise

Wonderful to get a speaker you know you have to have and the manufacturer is tongue in cheek realistic about their low frequency performance but the speaker is intelligently designed and should be able to cast a fine image. Next on the "to buy" list has to be a matching pair of subwoofers and a two way crossover. That should get to to where you need to be on a permanent basis I would think.  

I think they retail for $7800 each. Would you mind telling us what you paid for them?

Writeup is promising.  Nice looking speaker. Their cherry finish or ebony would be my choice.

Nearly $20k MSRP but... MIC. Suppose that would be double if made in Wisconsin? 

Enjoy them.