What are in these Bose speakers anyways

[url=http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=am10_surround_inthebox&linksource=productnav_txt_inthebox Bose Acoustaless[/url]

On the website I could find no info of Freq. response, drivers used or sizes of drivers and no mention of the materials used for the cabinet. Don't people want to know what they're getting for $800 or $ 900 dollars? I am courious to know if anyone knows the make up of these speakers.
shoe
Bose has Direct Reflective Technology!! Not one speaker company in the world can make that claim!!! The Cube are not just plastic. They are space age plastic cubes. Try running them over w/a Tank. They will not break. When the Astronaut's go to Mars Bose will go w/them. The NFL uses Bose!! What more can I say??
I would never make that claim, if i had a speaker company:  my speakers are direct reflective. is it direct or is it reflective?  people would think i was completely nuts.   and i wonder how much bose pays the NFL to wear their giant 4 letters on all their heads. 

rockaddany? really these are your favorite food? then what about juicy beef steak with a really nice cube of cheese with pair of bread? 😂