The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 

So, I have had the purple fuses in for a couple of weeks now. Right out of the box the purple fuses bested the SR Orange fuses. I replaced the orange ones one at a time starting in my Simaudio W -8 amp.

There was greater detail and clarity  over the orange fuse , no harshness what so ever. The music seemed more natural  is the best way I can describe it. Better soundstage and instrument separation also.

More musical nirvana with the Purples in the system.

cd45123 101 posts 11-22-2021 2:46pm

I’ll put SR Purple ahead of a QSA violet fuse. Took a while to break in, but this is the best fuse I’ve heard and I’m not paying 7x the price for a QSA red

Hey cd45123,

When you get a chance let us know how the SR Purp is burning in since your last report. What piece(s) of gear you're using it/them in, and how many per piece(s) of gear you're using it/them in.

Thanks! (For Giving)

@andypandy ​​​​@amplifierdude are new members that are, well jerks. They offer nothing and are confrontational pinheads that should be culled from our ranks.