Bluesound Node (2021) PS upgrade to Teddy Pardo; is it worth it?

Hi guys, 

I was toying with upgrading my Bluesound Node (2021) power supply with the Teddy Pardo upgrade kit; around £400 with shipping to UK.

I was wondering if anyone here has done this, and was there a significant improvement to SQ?

I don't use the DAC in my Node, I use a Denafrips Ares II; with this in mind, would the TP upgrade be worth the money, or would I be better off putting the money aside and going for an upgrade to the Node further down the line i.e. a dedicated, stand alone streamer?

Thanks very much
128x128painter24

At the moment I have the QED Reference Digital Audio 40, and a Wireworld Silver Starlight 7.

The QED was a starting point when I built my system, the Wireworld I bought pre-owned for a good price.

Currently using the Wireworld, it is more revealing than the QED

I will soon let you know.

I have a Teddy Pardo 5v LPS that I was using with a Chord Qutest. 

The Qutest was replaced by a Denafrips Pontus II so I am putting the TP LPS on my Node 2 (N130). All I had to do was order the kit and cable from TP for around $100.00 + shipping.

It arrives next week.

Rest of my rig:

BS Node 2

Denafrips Pontus II

Belles Aria Signature Integrated

Dynaudio Heritage Specials (being compared to S-40s now.)

I'd like to add my thoughts on the stock power supply of the Node2i. My preamp died so I'm now going direct from Node to amp (using an external Dac). Still enjoying streaming Qobuz but there's a noticeable lack of bass and low-end extension. IME, this is often the case when a component lacks a decent or sizable PS. Music also lacks weight, which is something my system had when using my Audio Note linestage with its large power supply/transformer.

This recent situation has me thinking about adding the Teddy Pardo LPS with Bluesound mod. I think it may be cost effective over upgrading to a streamer in the $2000 ballpark.