SPL (Sound Performance Lab) - Professional Fidelity series?

Does anyone have experience with the SPL (German) Professional Fidelity stuff?

Specs are really good, unique but pretty cool packaging.

Their Director MK2 pre-amp in particular looks really appealing.  Most of the reviews out there are european but very, very good.  I see TeeJay did a review also, though not of that pre-amp.  Just wondering if anyone out there has tried their stuff?
roysq
Their stuff certainly looks intriguing.  Their monoblocks use a ton of small capacitors and a rather large transformer.  

After reading Teajay's review I also tried to find more reviews.  As roysq mentioned they are mainly european (but glowing).

The red looks cool as heck, though not sure I would have the guts to get it in red.  I had hoped somebody like Sweetwater offered their home stuff so there would be a chance at a 30 day trial... but doesn't appear they offer it.   I did talk with Mike at Audio Archon though and he raved about their stuff also.  

Post removed 

I've had a new Elektor playing for about three days and I have to say that it's startlingly good. I had idea what my equipment was capable of. In the immortal words of Dr. Channard, "And to think...I hesitated."