Isoacoustics Orea vs Townshend Seismic Pod on Components

I installed a set of Isoacoustics Gaia 2s on my speakers about a month ago and was extremely pleased with them. I'm now curious about the Oreas.

My components are currently placed on a good rack with Finite Elemente Cerabase footers at the bottom of the rack. I was wondering if individual isolators such as the Orea or Seismic Pod placed under components can further improve sound quality. I've read contradictory comments about the Orea. Some say they brought an appreciable difference when placed under components such as DAC or amplifiers. Some say they bring nothing to the sound, zero difference.

I would appreciate experiences on the Isoacoustics Orea or the Townshend Seismic Pod, or the comparison between the two products. The Oreas look better than the Pods to me although the latter may be costlier.
ryder

I bought the Iso and the Nobsound. The Nobsound are under my amp and the Iso are packed up with the return shipping label in the back of my car. I tried the Nobsound under my sub and the results were interesting. I actually had to turn the sub up a little but the bass was better. Less resonance.

Thanks all for the responses. I've ordered the Nobsound. They will be used on the amps as I don't use subs.

The Townshend Pods are a bit rich for me with their premium prices. Perhaps next time.

Looks good, @ryder !

Do let us know of your impressions of the Nobu, after you've had some time to listen.