Schiit Sol turntable owners out there?

I'm keen to share tips & tricks with other owners. I've owned mine for 3 months now. Ordered with the Grado. 
128x128zufan

@chakster 

"This school of design is what I don't like"

I think most here aren't to interested  in what you don't  like. IMHO.

You could read what I asked instead of cut and paste one frase @mr_m 

Why modern belt drive turntables are all look a like ?

Here is Simon Yorkee design 

This has a parallel. Why are so many speaker designs bass reflex? It should answer itself. If I had a pet peeve, it would be that every year, the audio industry turns out one rectangular black box after another announcing a ’sleek, sexy unit’. New, before now, unreachable technology time after time.

So then we have a few examples of TT design, proper or not. Honestly, I wasn’t really considering whether this design was proper or not, simply due to the fact that I was unaware of the difference between them in performance. I do revere the classics of design. Incredibly striking in appearance and in some cases performance. But really, what drew me instantly to this unit was the possibility of experimentation and adjustment. Now I really do believe that more than one TT is required for this luxury. One designed for spot on performance practically out of the box (any suggestions?), and one to play with, but not a toy. Definitely aimed more toward learning by practice, the value of physics.

I sold the Sol a few weeks ago. Listed on the mart, sans cart, for $500 and it sold in 30 minutes. New owner very happy with it. I dug the Sol but my ladyfriend wouldn't touch it. I don't blame her, that thing was like playing jenga. Bought a clearaudio concept but the arm is too finicky, won't hold the vtf and the a.s. seems to move with each play.

Just ordered a Marantz TT-15, should arrive in a couple weeks given how slow shipping is now. Ergo, we shall see. Hope it's a keeper. 

Zufan,

As it turns out, I am the buyer of you SOL. In fact, I made a decision to sell the Project 2Xpression which it replaces. Hard decision since both are great units. I guess I enjoy setting things myself, and the SOL accommodates that. Unipivot tonearms are tricky though, and I still have to work on the tonearm lift to adjust it right. Soundwise, I am very happy with the results that I am getting with the AT95SA. I did change out the cork mat, as it was a question to me how to clean effectively.

Now the Marantz TT that you ordered appears to be a really good choice but is beyond my budget at the moment.