Schiit Sol turntable owners out there?

I'm keen to share tips & tricks with other owners. I've owned mine for 3 months now. Ordered with the Grado. 
128x128zufan

My unofficial understanding is that the SOL will no longer be. Parts accessibiity being one of the culprits, and the company itself biting off more than they could chew. My guess is that there will be some similar model that comes outwith a supply chain long enough to handle anticipated orders.

No doubt I will keep this rare TT forever.

FWIW, I sent a repair question today about the poorly funtioning VTA adjuster. In an hour they sent my return number and a place to send it to. Pretty nervous about letting her go for any length of time.

This is what you like? 

This school of design is what I don't like, unfortunately so many modern belt drive turntables are like this 

And this is a proper design of belt drive turntables from the past:

No doubt, I will probably end up owning more than one TT. I have to admit, I like the idea of getting something to sound it's best. OTOH, I also like to be able to just sit back and listen to a good recording. Mood dependant I guess.

I am pretty sure that I saw Jason from Schitt on youtube stating that the Sol will be discontinued. It may have been on audiophiliac's channel. Jason is incredibly candid discussing supply chain issues, etc. It's cool that they are proactively adapting what they do based on parts availability and related challenges. Too many other just take your money and tell you to wait.

A shame as the Sol had a lot of promise for aspiring vinylistas. Cheers,

Spencer