The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 
Post removed 

"I now have a collection of SR fuses that are worthless."

Try selling them on A’gon or eBay. I believe you’ll find that they are not worthless.

"This is why I asked the OP exactly what things changed so I could get an idea of what they would do to my system. But all I got was a lot of ..."

I thought this answer was pretty specific: We are talking about moving beyond "etched or darker," and moving into the realm of "real" here. I mean, reach out and touch them, real.

Frank

As technology advances, so do products advance. If this weren’t true, we would still be using gaslit street lamps, buggy whips, and outhouses. It is the same for audio equipment manufactures. Without technological advances, we wouldn’t have moved beyond mono systems into the stereo realm. After-market fuses wouldn’t exist in the first place. As for me, I welcome advancement in design. 

There's a reason the patent office is still open guys. 

Frank

There’s a reason the patent office is still open guys.

Sorry, but there’s no chance in hell a patent would be granted for what is "claimed" they can do by thoses here. Andy