The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

Oregonpapa, Would it be risky to apply an electrical contact protector to an SR Violet fuse? Since there is already graphene used in this fuse, should we avoid adding more and limit ourselves only to a cleaning and protection product, such as ProGold? I believe that these products should be applied very carefully and without putting on too much and then wiping off the excess? I'd like to get your opinion on this, and if that might alter the original sound?

Ted - How about giving some kind of credit or discount to those distributors and customers that purchased your black, red, blue, and orange fuses previously?

I understand progress but this product churn is turning many people off.

audiosens >>>

Would it be risky to apply an electrical contact protector to an SR Violet fuse? 

I've applied TC to all of my fuses except for the three new Purple fuses in current use. I intend to hear the fuses completely broken in and then paste them. Is it risky? I've not heard of any problems with any previous fuses that have had contact enhancers applied, and I certainly haven't had any problems myself. Your choice is up to you. 

Frank

Post removed 

@jwmazur

Interesting post.  I now have a collection of SR fuses that are worthless.  I guess they go to my fuse grave.  I understand technology but I can not be switching fuses every 18 months.  That is one of the reasons I like QSA.

So here is a question....if you have multiple different fuses in your system, how do you know which one is really making the impact on your sound?   Let me give you an example.  I have an SR orange in my Music Server, and my DAC and my mono amps and pre-amp.  I went to QSA yellow one component at a time.  After changing the source which was my Lampi Pacific, I did not hear any change.  After a couple of weeks, I added it to the Pre-amp.  Again not much of a change.  I finally added to the monoblocks.  Once I had the same fuse in all of my components did I hear a noticeable difference.  

Based on my experience, I would find it hard to believe, that if you only placed an upgraded fuse in only one component, you would hear a difference.  Now I am also of the opinion that upgraded fuses will help lower-end systems more than high end systems but that is another debate.  

Thoughts?