The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

Andy, SR had nothing to do with this thread being reinstated (again.) We also have zero for sale on AG. To my knowledge my company has never sold anything on AG nor do we advertise our products here. Your link is a compilation value servic based on past AG sales of older used SR gear paid for by AG users, my company has zero to do with this. My guess, AG contributors who are also SR users contacted AG as to why their posts on SR fuses were consistently getting taken down.

Yours in music,

Ted Denney III Lead Designer/CEO Synergistic Research Inc.

Last night's listening session was simply amazing. These guys were in the listening room:

We also have zero for sale on AG. To my knowledge my company has never sold anything on AG nor do we advertise our products here.

Very odd, oregonpapa gives the impression he gets pre-production SR fuses, and "thinks" himself a "beta tester" for Synergistic Audio, and generates many sales for you. Andy

I just placed a yellow fuse in my remote and could swear the remote was in the room! Unbelievable