Update From Ron New Day Record Covid 19 Battle

Ron and his whole family have been battling Covid for a month. This is a update he posted on YouTube. Good to hear things are improving and wishing him and family the best.

Watch "Where have I been? Covid-19" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Dl7xO3zMbDo

bg1968

@desltz -- thank you for serving on the front line. 

Back in April of this year, a good friend of mine lost his mother and brother (only 56) within 15 days of each other. Both were unvaccinated. 

I wish a speedy recovery for Ron and his family. I really appreciated the video. He never comes off as preachy but it's clear that he is using his own example to show what COVID can do. 

Life is short,  make sure you spend LOTS of time arguing on line with complete strangers...

Arch2, who cares what people believe.  At what point did we determine that we had to control what people believe.   Facts are not even facts anymore.  You don't believe me, go talk to LGBT and convince them there is only 2 genders.   As far as how well the shot works, I don't know.  So far I'm not impressed.  My daughters friend is double Vax and went into the emergency room last week with covid because he can't breath, so they have him on oxygen.   My buddies friend is 59 and double Vax he got the vid 4 weeks ago and was told he would be on oxygen for life.  My tenant who is Vax, just sent me a text today sending me a FYI stating he has the vid.  So I would like to believe the Vax is working and I'm not an anti Vax, but the facts that I'm personally hearing about are not very positive.   I want to believe in the Vax and I'm know covid is real.  But I don't have that much confidence in the Vax from what I seeing.  Most my friends are vaxed and many have had covid.  I don't think 10 months with the Vax is enough to say it's the savior.   Truth be known there probably better Vaxs out there from other countries.  I don't trust government whether it's left or right.  So if people are skeptical I understand why and I won't judge them like so many have.  Most importantly I believe in freedom of choice, no matter the subject.  The facts are the government is over reaching with everything.  

First I wish Ron families all good recovery. Iam also a frontliner . I’ve seen enough at work, I normally read scientist findings who used to work at Pfizer for many years.They are expert on this field.i respect people who decide for their life. At work we respect the vAccinated and the unvaccinated.My only recommendation do you own research on both side, so you will have a balance information before you put something in your body. FYI mask, washing, social distance al works.

Desltz if you own a clinic , would you sign a medical exemption for your patients who is medically qualified for exemptions to not take the vaccines?if not why?