Update From Ron New Day Record Covid 19 Battle

Ron and his whole family have been battling Covid for a month. This is a update he posted on YouTube. Good to hear things are improving and wishing him and family the best.

Watch "Where have I been? Covid-19" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Dl7xO3zMbDo

bg1968

isochronism:
Almost all heart issues related to Covid-19 in kids resolve completely within six months, easily verified by searches on the subject.

Preventable heart disease (the type of heart disease that can be avoided with lifestyle changes) is increasing among children. This increase is largely believed to be due to a rise in childhood obesity, which is a known risk factor for preventable heart disease.

It is highly unlikely that the Marburg Virus will cause anything near a pandemic due to the method of human to human transmission being like this per the WHO:

’’Marburg spreads through human-to-human transmission via direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected people, and with surfaces and materials (e.g. bedding, clothing) contaminated with these fluids."

Some here really need to double check before they post lest they come across as trolls or hopelessly ignorant. There was an entire thread that dealt with this that was shut down due to stupidity. Try not to do it again.

All the best,

Nonoise

roadwhorecords:

Actually I'm not wearing a mask while typing on my iPad, the pic is from my previous position as a contractor for the US Marshals service where we were required to wear masks at work.

'Actually I'd love to see any and all evidence you may have that hundreds of thousands of people have died from Covid-19 vaccinations, I do have an open mind.

Yes, the CDC and VAERS, they are the compilation points for vaccine issues, where else would you find those statistics?

Perhaps you may have missed this from Yale University...

Bob, Might I suggest you check out "Bitchute". It is an uncensored video platform. Many experts, health care workers etc are speaking out, good luck with your search! 

Isochronic, thanks for finally clearing things up. Bitchute is the UK based operation for hate speech that's not allowed on YouTube. A safe home for whtie supremacists, Nazis, anti-Semites and terrorists. It's constantly monitored by governments and NGOs so they can keep track of the insanity going on. 

You're listening to the wrong people.

All the best,

Nonoise