Update From Ron New Day Record Covid 19 Battle

Ron and his whole family have been battling Covid for a month. This is a update he posted on YouTube. Good to hear things are improving and wishing him and family the best.

Watch "Where have I been? Covid-19" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Dl7xO3zMbDo

bg1968

roadwhorerecords:

It seems from your comment that you are saying that a Covid-19 vaccination (it's not "a jab") has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.  I have no idea where you're getting this MISINFORMATION at, but it couldn't be further from the truth, how about a link from a reputable source to back up this wild claim of yours?

This is the most recent information from the US CDC, pay particular attention to the part that says deaths after a Covid-19 vaccination DO NOT necessarily mean the cause was the vaccination.

"Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 442 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 15, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,810 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event that causes blood clots with low platelets, which has caused 5 deaths."

Hope this helps clear up your misinformation.

I thought the same thing and that maybe he misspoke. If not, that's a new one on me. 

All the best,

Nonoise

The new theory coming out is that babies and children etc, with the now rising rates  of heart problems are being blamed on "climate change". I kid you not. But be prepared for the next coming "pandemic" called Marburg right around the corner, as vaccines are already made. That will be responsible for coming rash of deaths. I kid you not, guys. I truly wish everyone well!!

@anotherbob 

. I pretty sure no amount of evidence will convince you. By just looking at your thumbnail, and you sitting there at your computer wearing a mask, you have already made a personal decision. I have made one also. I don't tell anyone not to get an experimental drug, tho I also believe others should not pressure people into getting something that is potentially lethal. Best of luck. BTW, CDC? lol