Update From Ron New Day Record Covid 19 Battle

Ron and his whole family have been battling Covid for a month. This is a update he posted on YouTube. Good to hear things are improving and wishing him and family the best.

Watch "Where have I been? Covid-19" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Dl7xO3zMbDo

bg1968

I'm glad him and his family are on the mend. I wish they'd have never gotten sick. Looking forward to more content. 

I too am glad he is getting better and look forward to his future content.  Be for warned and don't let your guard down as the vaccine is 100% either.  I have had two friends one 50s one 40s that have had breakthrough cases a few weeks after receiving their 3rd (booster) shot.

@tinear123 any idea on how severe their breakthrough symptoms are after receiving the vaccines?

@arch2... Yes, one was very mild except for a week of fatigue and the weird no smell thing.  The other was a bit more serious and he has been down for the last 2 weeks but not in the hospital and is taking the new mitigation drugs.  Both are health freaks in very good shape (unlike me) so.... just continue to stay a bit cautious for a while longer.