Aric Audio Super 6sn7 Linestage

I was hoping I could get some feedback from people who own this preamp or have heard it.
Has anyone compared Aric's preamps to other preamps say from, Prima Luna, Modwright, Backert Labs etc?I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
Thanks
cmach
Post removed 
I have been using Aric’s preamps for years. I recently picked up a lightly used Motherlode II. Wow! Dead silent. Great build quality,and incredible sound. I feel it’s very safe to expect top notch gear from Aric.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to do a follow up on this thread. I pulled the trigger on a Super 6SN7 linestage after consulting with Aric. My particular unit has an upgraded power supply and volume control from the MotherLoad II. I wanted to get as much of the performance of the MLII as I could in a single chassis. 

Dealing with Aric was first class experiencel. Very reponsive to emails and kept me updated on the build progress. From start to end the entire process took less than three weeks. Build quality is top notch and all switches and dials have a heavy and expensive feel to them.

How does it sound? In a word, wonderful. Smooth, detailed with excellent dynamics. Its walks the fine line between macro/micro details without sounding overly analyitical or opaque. This is a very  engaging preamp and I'm thrilled at the results I'm getting . I'll have a more complete review shortly which I'll post in the Members Review section,

I want to thank everyone who posted on this thread for their advice and opinions. Its much appreciated. Special thanks to Audigoon member Tvad who pushed me out of my comfort zone on this and of course Aric for making this whole thing possible.

Post removed