Show Us Your Listening Room Art

Let's share art providing musical inspiration in our listening spaces... 

Spencer's Wall of Genius

80s Magazine Cover print 

Tour poster

Very Special House Concert Print

Poster gifted & signed by local audio club members 

Autographed tour poster

Cheers,

Spencer

128x128sbank

Hmm not having a lot of luck trying to copy my photos into posts.  Oh well. 

@sbank , that is too cool. I've read that some art history academic was asked who was the most overated and underated artists in America and he answered: Wyeth, for both. It all depends on your persepective.

@mapman , same here. Sbank did say mention, above, the hassle of having to upload your photos to another site like IMGUR and then going thru the process of transferring them here. Hopefully Admin can do a work around like when posting your system photos.

All the best,

Nonoise

2 cumbersome for my limited attention span....i find myself drifting off to thoughts of quantum spin density functions during the resizing steps.... kudos to Don and Spencer ! lovely art and rooms.....

Jim

PS an audiophile gathering at above mentioned breakfast place sounds like a smashing idea....

I just created an account on imgpile.com and it was pretty qucik and painless. I got it from a review of photo and image sharing sites as one of the better ones. Unless you have tons of stuff to upload, it should work well enough for what you need to do here.

All the best,

Nonoise