The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

@audiosense.... What fuse are you comparing?  Orange to Purple?  QSA to SR?  

I am looking for people who have compared the SR purple to the QSA yellow.  

All the anti tweakers have just about bitten off their fingernails. The other side waits eagerly as an email to Tammy's rests in their browser. This place is going to implode.

Sorry

I'm holding my breath to hear about these fuses but the only thing purple is my face!

willgolf,  I had the SR Orange on my last stereo system.  I have now the SR Purple on my new system.  

Thanks to whoever brought this thread back.

The three SR Purple fuses in my system are fully broken in at this point. They replaced three SR Orange fuses that were being used before.

The sound has never been better.

I compared the SR Orange, the SR Purple, and the QSA Yellow fuses in the system. While very good in the detail department, even better than the SR Orange fuses, the QSA Yellow fuses just didn’t have the musicality of the SR Orange and Purple fuses.

If you’re into detail and HiFi, your choice may be the QSA Yellow fuses. For tonal accuracy and overall emotional involvement in the music, the Orange, and especially the SR Purple fuses would be the go-to choice.

Frank