Speaker cable recommendations for Pass Labs INT-250 & Dynaudio HS

Completing my new system and have finally gotten to the cable choices. Kind of overwhelming to be honest. Have spent a fair amount of time reading various threads here but it all seems to come down to 1-match cables to your particular component choices, and/or 2-audition various options using something like the Cable Co. lending program. So I'm looking for starting recommendations given my system. Source will be Roon endpoint running into a Holo Audio May KTE DAC feeding a Pass Labs INT-250 into Dynaudio Heritage Specials. So far, from reading here, it seems these are some good options:

- Reality Cables

- Cerious Tech Graphene

- Zavfino

- Audio Envy

- Silversmith Fidelium (not crazy about ribbon cables as I have to run my SC under my living room floor for WAF.)

Can the 'experience trust' here at Audiogon make any specific recommendations given my components? Thank you!

misterwiggles113
Post removed 

I will say that my original plan was to just go with Canare but then started to doubt myself given all the posts here.

Not following that logic.

This is the final report on the Canare 4S11 cables.  I let the 25 foot pair break in on my secondary system for almost 19 days 24/7.  At the 445 hour mark, I reinserted them into my main system.  I first removed the $1500.00 Groneberg Quattro Reference speaker cables and coiled them up under the floor in case I decided to go back to them. After my son helped me install the Canare cables (I had to make larger holes in the floor for the banana plugs to fit) and routing them perfectly, I am happy to say my system now sounds much better.  I no longer have the softness in highs I had with the Groneberg cable and the bass is tighter and deeper.  I was always under the impression that the higher the price, the better the cable.  The fact that a $130.00 pair of speaker cables bested a $1500.00 pair should be a lesson for everyone regarding price VS performance.    Now I have the Canare in both of my systems and I am one happy audiophile. 

All Van den Hul. Mountain interconnects, Cumulus speaker cables, and Mainsstream and Mainsserver power cables. 
I tried several brands of interconnects first and couldn't find any that sounded any better than the vdH Orchids I was replacing. The only thing I didn't like about the Orchids is that they were light on bass. Excellent soundstage and detail. The used pair of Cumulus I'd been scouring the earth for appeared and I was able to get them and sell my AQ Thunderbird Zero and break even. I tried several brands when I was replacing my AQ power cables and liked the Zavfinos.Turns out they were the source of the noise I was getting. Bought a used authentic Mainsstream and loved it so I bought the other one from the same guy. Found two more here and bought them and paid retail for the Mainsserver. It's a smaller diameter version of the Mainsstream for sources. The time I put into it was definitely worth it. Teo GC2s and the Cerious Graphene Matrix were the best of what I tried but nothing came close to the vdHs. Beware of fake and non factory vdHs. They're everywhere.

Agree with millercarbon , describe what sound you are looking for so that you can get more speciifc versus generalized comments and/or do your research based upon that specific sound. The likelihood of anyone being able to provide recommendations based upon your specific equipment combination  I’d suspect is pretty low