The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

First, do not listen to your music in the first 12 hours.  Then you will begin to be impressed.  Second, the layer of the music, the separation between instruments.  Third, It is for me like there is a big sphere of music in front of me (holographic).  Fourth, each instrument do not interfered with the other, each one has his chance to to bloom easily.  Fifth, the timber of instrument and voice is expanding from the bottom to the top end with greater extension.  Sixth, it is very fascinating and hypnotizing listening session, I do not want to stop listening to this palpable new and impressive music environment.  Seventh, it is a very good upgrade !

@audiosense.... What fuse are you comparing?  Orange to Purple?  QSA to SR?  

I am looking for people who have compared the SR purple to the QSA yellow.  

All the anti tweakers have just about bitten off their fingernails. The other side waits eagerly as an email to Tammy's rests in their browser. This place is going to implode.

Sorry