Speaker cable recommendations for Pass Labs INT-250 & Dynaudio HS

Completing my new system and have finally gotten to the cable choices. Kind of overwhelming to be honest. Have spent a fair amount of time reading various threads here but it all seems to come down to 1-match cables to your particular component choices, and/or 2-audition various options using something like the Cable Co. lending program. So I'm looking for starting recommendations given my system. Source will be Roon endpoint running into a Holo Audio May KTE DAC feeding a Pass Labs INT-250 into Dynaudio Heritage Specials. So far, from reading here, it seems these are some good options:

- Reality Cables

- Cerious Tech Graphene

- Zavfino

- Audio Envy

- Silversmith Fidelium (not crazy about ribbon cables as I have to run my SC under my living room floor for WAF.)

Can the 'experience trust' here at Audiogon make any specific recommendations given my components? Thank you!

misterwiggles113

Even dealing with the ribbons, go for Fideliums. May be "best regardless of price".

My experience is in 50 years I never once tried to "match" components. Waste of time. Silly, when you bother to think about it. I mean it is not like these things change how they work. It really is loopy. If that were the case why would you even ask? It would be pointless. The only opinion that would matter is your twin with the exact same everything. Nuts to that.

Instead, study listener reviews and evaluations. When people like mglik say Fideliums are good for the money, don't ask, "When used with what?" Instead ask, "Why do you say that? How do they sound?" When you get answers that agree with how you want things to sound, follow along, learn some more, because that is what you want. Regardless of whatever other components you have.

You can have home trials of the Silversmith and Zavfino cables. I'd definitely try them first if I were you. I had the Silversmith Fideliums for a couple of weeks and sent them back. They lost too much detail and space for me. I also bought five Zavfino power cords and sold them all. Also, tried Cerious Graphene Matrix interconnects and they were ok. I sold them immediately. I'm glad to be finished with cable shopping. Just say "No" to cable hysteria.

@misterwiggles113 - In-Akustik would be a step up from those mentioned above, but a little more pricey.

Or try Nordost

But the Zavfino range seem to be an exceptional bang for the buck because of their use of UP-OCC copper and exceptional cable geometry

Regards - Steve

I am sure @mozartfan will sell you some lamp cord....

I have had good results with Signal Cable Silver Resolution, Blue Jeans Cable Canare 4S11 Speaker Cable (get it on Amazon) and Raven Audio Soniquil Audiophile Speaker Cable.

Review of Raven Cables here.