Ether Regen and AfterDark Master Clock

Hello,  I am asking for feedback form individuals who have bought and tried the Ether REGEN and / or one the AfterDark Master Clocks.  Would only appreciate hearing comments from those who have actually put one in THEIR system and evaluated before and after,  I appreciate all the 'bits are bits' campers,  but don't need to hear that, especially if you have not tried one or both of these tweeks in your system. 

I have Roon Nucleus +, in a remote room, on a normal ethernet switch.

I run cat 7 wire to my Roon Endpoint, a Mola Mola Tambaqui with internal streamer. This connects with all Kubala - Sosnal Elation cabling to my Audionet Pre amp and Audionet Max amps, then to my YG Hailey speakers.  So it would be fair to say that I have a fairly resolving system.

I have inserted the Ether REGEN between my  network cable and my Tambaqui DAC.  To me it has improved the sound.  I am considering adding one of the AfterDark (or other?) reclocker.

I challenge the group to not degrade to comments of science and oils, unless you have actually tried these products.

And, FYI, I certainly believe that my K-S cables have improved the sound substantially of already fine equipment.  That is my opinion, from my listening evaluations.

Thanks!  Ken

fastfreight

I run my Antelope Audio 10M Rubidium clock into the Etheregen into my InnuOS Zenith Mk3 into Antelope Audio Platinum DAC. Prior to buying the expensive Antelope clock I tried a $100 Chinese Ocxo clock which already provided a significant improvement. Upgrading the clock provided the expected benefits: better leading edge and reverb, better location of individual instruments in the soundstage, better depth and height of the soundstage. The Etherregen is a wonderful product; I run various filters on the feed into the Etherregen (EMO, DXE), again to very good effect. The Etherregen is fed by Zerozone's top 12v power supply. I have had more mileage from improving psu's and ethernet and USB connections than from switching components.

Hi antigrunge2,

Wow nice front end!  I did check out the Antelope clock.  Seems it has multiple outlets?

Do you place this more upstream or just if front of your streamer?

What was the Chinese clock you also had, if I may ask?

What is the rest of your equipment?

Thanks!  Ken

To add to antigrunge2 comments:

I also have the After Dark power supply for my AfterDark clock EtherRegen combo.

I would also like to add that running a fiber cable from the EtherRegen to the Streamer/Dac is/was as big of an upgrade.

Both processes provided a big improvement in sound quality to my Lumin X1.

ozzy