Bluesound Node (2021) PS upgrade to Teddy Pardo; is it worth it?

Hi guys, 

I was toying with upgrading my Bluesound Node (2021) power supply with the Teddy Pardo upgrade kit; around £400 with shipping to UK.

I was wondering if anyone here has done this, and was there a significant improvement to SQ?

I don't use the DAC in my Node, I use a Denafrips Ares II; with this in mind, would the TP upgrade be worth the money, or would I be better off putting the money aside and going for an upgrade to the Node further down the line i.e. a dedicated, stand alone streamer?

Thanks very much
128x128painter24

Anybody know what the cost is of the upgrade kit from the manufacturer in Poland? I think they offer LPS.

@auxinput 

Please explain the issue with the Pardo regulator circuit. He specifically  mentions it on his website.

My opinions are all based on listening.  I can't really give you a good "engineering description" of why I'm not getting the best sound from Teddo Pardo on analog components.  Sorry.

I don't want to discourage you with my comment.  The Teddy Pardo is a great product and if do the Teddo Pardo upgrade to your Bluesound, it will definitely be a significant upgrade in sound quality. 

At £400, it will be money well spent.  You would have to spend upwards of £3,000 to get a better dedicated streamer with good linear power supply and clocks (such as Aurender or Auralic).

My recollection is Pardo first made a name for himself with excellent LPS for NAIM analog products....

I do have two of his excellent PS running NAIM digital gear... servers...

I installed the PD Creative PS board in my 2i and added an inexpensive LPS that I found on Amazon in conjunction with my modded Orchid DAC. Heard a difference for the better right away. More relaxing sound, bigger sound stage cleaner presentation and the 2i is just streaming. I may try a more robust LPS down the road but I'm in no hurry to.