Ayre KX-5 preamp with V-3 amp

I'd like to try my Ayre KX-5xeMP preamp with an Ayre V-3 amp to drive a pair of KEF LS50s augmented by a pair of KEF KC62 subs.  Source would be Roon provided via ultraRendu with LPS 1.2 and Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC.  If anyone knows of an Ayre V-3 for sale I'm a buyer.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
jdub39
I prefer to stay within a design team, so I'd use a JC 2 with the JC 5.  John Curl gained considerable fame for his preamp design.
jafant,
Thanks for the tip about the V-3. Might buy it for reserve, but I’ve decided to try a pair of JC 1 monoblocks, JC 2 preamp, and JC 3 phonostage I have in boxes sitting in the garage waiting for me to list them for sale. 400 watts @ 8Ω might seem to be overkill for KEF LS50s, but that’s what I’ve got on hand. I’ll use the ultraRendu with LPS 1.2 and Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC for Roon and a Technics SL 1200 Mk 2 for vinyl. If I "sell" the JC stuff to myself it saves the hassle of listing and shipping, and I’m likely to send up with a pretty good sounding setup.

@dbphd 

Solid advise! I hope you enjoy setting up your new system and get back to enjoying sweet music!
Thanks
@jdub39 

The JC stuff will be for the living room.  Ayre Twenty series and a DX-5 DSD are used with KEF Reference 1s in the media room.