Tube Amp, Preamp upgrades -- what did you do that improved your units?

Hi folks,
If you upgraded a point-to-point wired tube amp or preamp, what did you upgrade?
I assume capacitors, but was there anything else which you upgraded that made a genuine difference for the sound?
I am looking into improving the caps in my Quicksilver stuff, but before doing that, I am curious if there's anything in addition to caps which I should consider.
Thanks.
128x128hilde45
Think you may already be there but TUBES, TUBES, TUBES!
Great NOS tubes will radically improve the SQ. Maybe more than anything. Mike is a great guy. Call him and ask for his recommendations.
Please share the QS models so I can be very specific. Need to see the space you have and what’s in there now. QS gear is a great brand to upgrade. They are built very well, point to point, simple circuits, and built with modest parts quality. I think QS gear would respond very favorable to some well thought out and executed upgrades. The same sort of upgrades the builder would do if not trying to sell at a given price point.

Sold every single piece of gear I ever upgraded/modified with no problem and happy buyers. Well done upgrades, professionally done, have a good sized market out there. I must have sold over 25 modified/upgraded pieces of gear. Always sold pretty fast.
As an example, if you have the standard QS Linestage, then the top two things you can do are:

- replace the Alps Blue pot with the same exact value TKD pot from Japan. Big jump in resolution and realism.
- replace the film coupling caps behind the tubes with Vcap Odams. The same value. 
Just these two things will make you smile big. These parts will fit. Top two things you should do. Yes you can do more, but these will have more impact than any other upgrade .
@grannyring Thanks for weighing in. Much appreciated. I've got some nice closeups of both the Line Stage and the Monoblock 60s on my system page, now:

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/9064/edit

I'm a noobie. I wonder what more experienced people think of the stock caps which came with my amp. My feelings won't be hurt and I know this is very affordable quality gear. But, getting down to the quality of the parts, what do you see in these photos?

Thank you, all.
I upgraded my input tubes on the phone and amp. The phono got a NOS Telefunken 12AX7 and the amp got 2 x 6922 NOS Siemens. Huge increase in soundstage and much more air around each instrument. Highs are crisp and clear, not sibilant. YMMV of course.