Right Channel dropped out Bryston BP-26P (upgraded from BP-25P)

Long-time member/reader, first time poster  Moved my speakers to new location (used Cardas recommended measurements per post I read today on AudioGon site.  Long story short, turned on system, no right channel.  However, balance ctrl in center, I have left channel output in both speakers. Balance Ctrl fully to right channel...nothing.  Same whether it's switched to Mono or Stereo.  Found negative spade connector off on right speaker (did not seem to be touching positive terminal.  Reconnected still have the problem  Using Bryston 4Bcubed amp.  Both channel lights are green so I don't think it's the amp.Suspect preamp is taking a trip back to Bryston. However, also saw a post that said to clean input selector contacts, which I can do? Any suggestions welcome.  BTW  It's out of warranty
deanrk
Check your connections and swap the cable at the power amp.
XLR first speaker cable next..

No idea if they have breakers or fuses. Seldom does the cheapest amp on the planet blow up from a cable tough.

All that to say check ALL the fuses in the power amp!!!! Do they have fuses? They must.. Inside the power amp?

Bryston, I'm not familiar other than they have a great warrantee are as tough as nails, a great reputation and Canadian.

Regards
So, are you saying the BP26 worked with the other amp and speakers?  Not clear to me.  
SOIX. Yes PA works fine with Adcom GFA-1
OLDHVYMEC.  First. I’m listening to system with Adcom in system. All sounds fine. Right channel working fine. Bryston uses a magnetic master circuit breaker switch on rear of amp. It didn’t trip but I did reset it. No difference. I even connected my PA to Bryston amp via single ended inputs to see if there was a problem with the balanced outputs. No Go. I did send a text to Bryston tech waiting for a response 

The balance control issue is driving me nuts!  It doesn’t make any sense. But I’m listening to music now. So I’ll wait for Bryston’s response. I’m sure it’ll go back. 17 years left on warranty!

Appreciate everyone’s comments and suggestions 

dean

Look into the RCA and XLR connector jacks with a bright flashlight to make sure nothing is stuck in there. To me this sounds like the right channel is shorted to ground. If nothing is in there, then the unit has to go back to the mothership.
The balance control issue is driving me nuts! It doesn’t make any sense.

However, balance ctrl in center, I have left channel output in both speakers. Balance Ctrl fully to right channel...nothing.
If the Bryston 4B cubed is set to bridged mode, the 4B cubed will disconnect Channel 2 input and only take the Channel 1 input signal and send the signal to both amplifier channel. Channel 1 will amplify the signal in phase and Channel 2 will amplify the same signal but out-of-phase.
If OP connect the preamp left channel output to 4B cubed Channel 1 input and connect the preamp right channel output to 4B cubed Channel 2 input, then OP will hear both speaker playing left channel signal from the preamp, if OP listen carefully, he will notice the bass is reduced due to one of the speaker is playing out-of-phase ( opposite in polarity). That explains why when balance ctrl in center, OP had left channel output in both speakers. Balance Ctrl fully to right channel ... nothing. And that’s the reason I ask OP what is the mode setting.
However, OP had confirm the mode switch on 4B cubed was set to individual and not bridged, therefore I suspect the mode function on the 4B cubed is not working correctly.

https://img.canuckaudiomart.com/uploads/large/1913106-3942baca-bryston-4b-cubed-silver-face-with-han...