What Monitors would you pick for my new office (bookshelf) >>

I just moved to a new office and am piecing together a small system.  I acquired a Grant Fidelity RITA 880 as the amp and running into that from a Bluesound NODE - better DAC on the horizon but using internal for time being.

I need speakers that will sit on built in bookshelf - so size does matter.  18"H and 15"D is about as big as will work.
I am currently running a set of pro-audio monitors that are too clinical, and lacking bass at low-level during the day listening.  Adding a sub is probably out of the question - its a private office but there are others working in adjacent areas. 

Goal:  Looking for something with a little more warmth and depth.  Aesthetics do matter in this situation but a far secondary consideration.

Budget:  ideally in the $2,500 range but could extend that up $3,500.
I have been looking at Harbeth 30.1, Joseph Pulsar 2s -- both pushing the budget (used).  This is turning into a third listening environment, most of the time at lower background levels.  

Welcome thoughts.  Or sell me on what you are selling!

twhitezzz
Please don't buy speakers that have sufficient bass at low level listening, as they'll probably be a bit much at normal levels. You need an old fashioned loudness control or bass adjustment.
Joseph Audio speakers are superb in my book. An excellent used choice and I'd highly recommend buying used whatever speakers for the very best sound/$ spent.
Maybe Sonus Faber models, curious on Golden Ear bookshelves. Good luck with your quest.
For my office I purchased Totem. They come in gorgeous woods, are warm and musical with a good punch. I also got the small matching subwoofer. I runwith an integrated tube amp. You can get tiny (Mite) on up, larger bookshelf size. Highly recommended.