High Fidelity Sound Speaker

Here is what I call High Fidelity Sound.
Sorry if you have issues making a  determination

**Ohh YT compression,,,ohh comp speakers can reveal the actual in room listening experience,,,, cheap cam micing...**
WEll I can.
This is probably the very finest sound I've ever herad froma  spaker.
Thing is, fouund this video while continuing my research on my next speaker build
Fostex Sigma 8 + Fostex Sigma 4 
The Sigma 4 is in this video.
No doubt,  and now i understand what you guys were getting at about **The whizzer thing** making unwanted resonances.
Got it
Agree.
No whizzer.
Project should be up by may 2022.
Going to sell the DLVX8
TB2145 Good
DLVX8 Better
Fostex Sigma 8 The Best

I'd like to see any xover type design beat out this Fostex Sigma 106. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYuHTpu_9M

mozartfan
Your link has 3 drivers not just the Fostex  drivers 
and there for  sure is a Xover if you have 3 independent drivers
be i5 a electronic Xover , or passive , and personally I hav3 never been a big fan of electronic Xovers ,too non involving ,lifeless
the video is very bright no meat on the bones ,what you may call 
detailed, I would say missing midrange depth, and instrumental 
textures.

Yes, once again a supertweeter. (I don't see a third driver) This time it looks like it might be a transmission line enclosure. So that's your new favorite,,,for the next 8 hours until you find a new favorite for your imaginary project
Simply sublime and sureal
We get it. You enjoy rolled off bass and ice pick to the ears treble.

**There is no such thing as a perfect speaker**
That certainly applies to that video.

The video you posted in the OP was the closest to good sound of any video you have ever posted...by far. That speaker has cabinets engineered to work with the driver. It also has subwoofers and ribbon tweeters (GASP!).
I won't comment on the sound of a video (pointless), but, what I see is a two-way employing a wide range driver in what is probably a transmission line enclosure and a bullet tweeter on top.  This type of speaker can be quite nice sounding, but, nothing is earthshattering or revolutionary about this approach.  In my system, I utilize an almost identical Fostex horn tweeter; it is an okay device, but, there are plenty of other tweeters that also perform well.  
earthshattering or revolutionary about this approach. In my system, I utilize an almost identical Fostex horn tweeter; it is an okay device, but, there are plenty of other tweeters that also perform well.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was aware of this WAW design til this year, so its new to me.
The sound is fantastic.
Yes agree, there are countless tweeter types avaliable, 
No problem finding a  good tweeter.
I prefer the dome types.