High Fidelity Sound Speaker

Here is what I call High Fidelity Sound.
Sorry if you have issues making a  determination

**Ohh YT compression,,,ohh comp speakers can reveal the actual in room listening experience,,,, cheap cam micing...**
WEll I can.
This is probably the very finest sound I've ever herad froma  spaker.
Thing is, fouund this video while continuing my research on my next speaker build
Fostex Sigma 8 + Fostex Sigma 4 
The Sigma 4 is in this video.
No doubt,  and now i understand what you guys were getting at about **The whizzer thing** making unwanted resonances.
Got it
Agree.
No whizzer.
Project should be up by may 2022.
Going to sell the DLVX8
TB2145 Good
DLVX8 Better
Fostex Sigma 8 The Best

I'd like to see any xover type design beat out this Fostex Sigma 106. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYuHTpu_9M

mozartfan
All this discussion about nothing. I thought this forum is about sharing and providing advice to those seeking it. Not about chest beating to an audience that could care less.
mozartfan..........Do you really know much about Mozart?

I don’t think it’s so much about what the OP is listening to, but rather what he is listening on.

built enclosures for both the FE108Ez as well as the FE208Ez.

They are both nice sounding speakers, and have a very particular sonic signature. I would not, however, call them the be all and end all of speakers. 
Designed a very simple speaker, using a very inexpensive Coax driver. Implemented a capacitor less crossover. They are both time, and phase  coherent just like a FR driver, they present the same sense of air as a FR driver. Only difference is, they go deeper and higher with greater ease than the FE108Ez - or any other 4” FR driver I have built an enclosure for. There have been many…

And you have to stop with the YouTube audio as some kind of reference for SQ. You are invalidating all of your very repetitive posts.

Every YouTube hifi system video I have viewed sound like Visio TV or laptop speakers to me. 
They were more impressive with the audio turned off and just look at the system. 
Maybe I have to listen to them in another room or from behind my tv.
and have a very particular sonic signature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone on another board suggested I drop the idea of adding in the Fe168Sigma, as it does NOT have the same mids as the FE108Sigma 
So not only does each Fostex model has dif characterists seems each size also has slightly different characterists.
The 108 will actually work better for my project as a  add on with the DaviDlouis VX8. 
108 @ 90 db sens 
vs 168 @ 94 db sens,,
which is way too high for what I want the driver to do in my system.
No one understands what i am doing,,although I tested the add on FR W4 and it worked out wonderfully.
If the FE108Sigma  has excellent voicing,  its **possible** I will swap out the DLVX8 and install a  FE208Sigma. 
YT vids only give a  bare bone hint at what a  speaker is doing.
So after watching several vids on the 208's performance, can't really tell how it stands next to the DLVX8.
Not looking for perfection. 
So if they are close in midrange , well then makes no sense swapping outa  beautiful sounding VX8.
However if the 108 does havea  certain charm in the mids, well then its worth a chance to hear the FE208Sigma as a possible upgrade over the DLVX8.

But as I say I'm not going to replace the VX8 just for a   nuance. 
As my classical music recordings  are not super high fidelity.
If I were a   jazz fan, well then thats  a  whole nother genre. 
Then the swap might be worth the  extra bang. 
Will keep everyone posted on this project. 
,,,had to scroll up to see the title of this topic,,,make sure my post here is not too far off OP.
Yes its spot on as meaningful to what is high fidelity and how we might be able to tweak and upgrade.
Our speakers are only limited by our creativity.