Should I replace capacitors in an old but working amp?

I have an Ensemble Tiger B50 amp which I purchased new back in the early 90s.   I love the way it sounds and really just want to keep it for as long as possible.   I leave it on at all times.
My question is should I just keep on keeping on or should I be replacing the capacitors after all these years.   I hate to mess with it as it sounds really good to me but I don't want it to burn up  either.

Thanks,
Steve
stephenss
If you recap do it in parts.
Section done, be very carefull if you replaced them correctly sometimes the cap you took out is in incorrect plus or minus on the pcb printing. Get one out place the new one back in exactly like the old electrolyte. Ignore if the pcb board printing is otherwise. 
Most of the time pcb boards where ready for production, but later on they made mistakes. Then they put in the electrolyte the right way but the drawing on the board was wrong.
OK I would go for example 100uF 25v to 105 degree types nichicon but the 100uF 63v types. The higher voltage the electrolyte can handle the lower the esr. 
Or place two 47uF/ 63v parallel even better. Lot of small value microfahrad to combine the original value ( decoupling)
Most of the time the coupling caps are still good, but when your in recapping I would replace them too, look for high performance types mkp.
So clean all contacts look for bad solder joints they will give noise later on. 
Clean potmeters clean every soldier joint even the existing ones, doll looking joint most of the times they are bad in sound quality it pays of to clean it very well.remove Flux with 96% alcohol.
Board for board check every board if your amp is still working well. Better to find the fluke now then to search in AL your done boards. 
Goodluck take your time don't rush
Replacing the electrolytic caps with film caps if they can fit in the space. 
It is time to replace the capacitors, especially if you intend on keeping it running. I'm a fan of don't fix it if it ain't broke, but in your case, definitely replace the caps. 105C caps or higher temperature.
Its easier to service out a functioning amp. Harder when they failed because the maintenance was not performed.