LSA Voyager GAN 350 versus Merrill Audio Element Amps or AGD Grand Vivace and Vivace Amps

The Underwood HiFi website compares the Voyager to far more expensive Class D amps costing $32,000 to $7,500 - presumably Merrill Audio Element Amps and AGD Vivace and Grand Vivace amps.  Has anyone directly AB'ed the Voyager amp to any of the Merrill Audio Element amps or AGD Grand Vivace or Vivace amps in a system with which they are familiar?   
Ag insider logo xs@2xsoundhound
The i.V2 is the two channel version of the i.V4 Ultra. Exactly same design, just 2 vs 4 channels.
Okay, but our last four posts are the only mention of V4 in this page?
I did a "find in page" (search function in my browser), and you and I are the only two posters who have V4 mentioned, as I was thinking I may have misread, misunderstood or something.

A close friend just purchased the LSA Voyager 350, I can’t wait to go over for a listen. By all accounts, he’s thoroughly impressed with the more detailed and authoritative sound being presented by this GaN class D amplifier.
Yes, it's especially confusing since the i.V2 is not called an Ultra like the i.v4 Ultra version.

The i.V2 is a dual mono design.

The i.V4 Ultra is a quad mono design (the one reviewed in my original post).

Comparing the i.V2 to i.V4 is apples to apples. Both should sound the same.

The plain i.V4 shares one power supply per two channels. This would be an apples to oranges comparison to the two above.

Yes, I agree, GaN class D certainly does appear to be the class D flavor of the week.

I hope this helps.
The new AGD stereo amp is encased in a Single billet CNC-machined cabinet, which does cost a bit of $, but in my experience, benefits in SQ by lowering the electrical and mechanical noises to the amp's electronics by a considerable margin. As much as I have dampened amp chassis's ( as does ricevs ) for 50 + yrs, I cannot claim it would be the equal of a single billet cnc-machined cabinet, if it were available. This is how important I find, of the minimization / elimination of vibration, resonance and chassis tuning.